Application Development Life Cycle Explained
The prerequisite assortment and business is the primary stage in the web and portable application advancement measure. It is performed by the senior group of business investigators, specialized engineers, and task chiefs along with all the business partners and space specialists in the business.
1. Scope definition of the entire project
2. Planning for the quality assurance requirements
3. Definition of anticipated issues, opportunities
4. Recognition of the risks involved
5. Timeline definition
At the point when the necessity investigation stage is done the following stage is to characterize and archive programming needs in the ‘Product Requirement Specification’ (‘SRS’) record. It has all that should be organized and made during the application improvement life cycle.
There are main five types of feasibilities checks:
In light of the SR’s archive, the group readies the framework and programming configuration to characterize the entire IT framework engineering. This planning stage will be a base for the following coding stage.
There are two types of design documents that are developed:
High-Level Design (HLD)
1. Brief description of each module and its functionality
2. Dependencies between modules
3. Database tables & their main elements
4. Architecture diagrams
5. Technology details
1. Functional modules logic
2. Detailed database tables
3. Complete interface detail
4. Complete modules input and outputs
The following stage is coding itself – the longest period of the product advancement life cycle.
Peculiarities of the phase:
1. Developers should follow some predified coding guidelines.
2. The whole development is divided into tasks for specific modules development.
When some piece of the product coding is finished, it is sent for testing and the QA group begins testing the usefulness to confirm that the application works following the prerequisites.
The process is the following:
1. QA team finds some issues;
2. QA team sends them to the dev team;
3. Dev deam fixes the issues;
4. QA team rechecks the functionality.
When the product is created and completely tried, the last arrangements measure is dispatched.
QA team checks the software on the production environment.
After the release, the application continues its cycle following 3 possible ways:
1. Bug fixing
2. Software upgrade
3. Enhancement with new features